Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am still very depressed.

Time and again I witness somebody I really have feelings for slip through my fingers and fall into the hands of another man.

If I were a businessman and relationships were my business, I'd be out of a job, cos of my inability to secure any deals.

I'm also sad that nobody out there is open enough to understand my views on religion and atheism.
Well maybe not nobody, but too damn few.

Religion is a topic that invokes anger and disgust if you try to debate about it's fundamentals.
People who believe in religion and god are very prone to get offended when you talk about their faith in that sense.

haiz.

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..