Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm worried.

I'm standing on a busy street. Cars speeding by, people walking and chattering, busy to get about their lives. And I need to get across the street. But I have to find the damn traffic light or the zebra crossing before I can make my way across. I frantically search for that gap in the street with the white stripes, but it's nowhere to be seen. It's there, somewhere, I just can't find it. I need to get across before it's too late.
I get people around me to show me the way, and I get hints of where the crossing is.
But it's getting dark. Really dark. I can't help but feel that if I don't work harder, and faster, to get where I need to, I'd be shut out for good.
The light's dimming now. I raise my hands out in front of me, and I can barely see my fingers. I'm scared.
Everyone else has made their way across, and I can't rely on anyone anymore. The darkness overwhelms. Soon it's pitch black. And I can't see. I can't see, and I can't hear. It's silent. Everything's dead.
I'm alone. And I can't go anywhere. The people I love, and need, are gone. I can't see them.
It's a long way across the street and I can't sense them, and neither can they sense me.
I had one chance to do it right, and I blew it.
I've lost my will.
I've lost the light.
I can't go on.
I'm hopeless.




I don't want that to happen.
I used to be invincible.
But now I stand to lose alot.
I stand to lose a whole future.
I stand to lose my loved ones.
My baby love.
I don't want her to leave me because of how incompetent I am.
I'm afraid she will.
I have to do something!
Even if it kills me, I will do something.
Anything.
Not just for me.
But for you to stay by me.
I love you.
Don't ever go.

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..