Sunday, March 22, 2009

I was feeling really shitty yesterday,
depressed kinda shitty,
and I had trouble sleeping.

Eventually I did, at about 7am.

It's about 2.20pm now and I just woke up from a peculiar dream.
I'm not one to rant on and on about my dreams.
I don't dwell on fabulous things fabricated within my deep slumber.
But I suddenly feel propelled to write this down.
I'm unsure why.

The dream goes like this:

I threw my brothers out of the house because they were beginning to become unruly.
Lazy, wreckless, lying and rude.
I got so ticked, I decided to catch a movie, with my friends. Which I rarely do.

At the cinema, after purchasing the tickets, we proceeded to hang out at a nearby amusement park.
That's where i first layed my eyes upon this stunning lady, laughing with her female companions over ice-cream.
She sat on a wooden bench, much like those you see in your Secondary School canteens, one leg over the other and had her arms crossed on her lap.
The girl in my dream was petite, about 1.5 - 1.6 metres in height, maybe.
She had short black hair, that bobbed up and down as she walked, and blew sideways across her face when the breezy winds passed.
The little lady dressed herself in a short blue denim skirt, that went all the way up to her thighs, and a cute little white t-shirt that had those jokes on them. You know? The kind you see in Bugis like "Good Bush - Bad Bush" kinda thing.
Her smile was captivating, sweet, demure, humble, but at the same time, you knew she was outgoing, overtly friendly and open, just from her smile.
She had nice eyes that seemed to glimmer under the sunlight everytime she turned to converse with her friends. I really can't remember much, but all I know for sure was, she was undeniably cute.

My friends and I preceeded to one of the rides at the park. Soon after, we were joined by those girls.
I stood in line, waiting to purchase my overpriced, overrated roller coaster ticket. Now, I don't know why I did this, because I would almost never get on a roller coaster in real life. Anyway, I was the last of all my friends to get in line, so I didn't know anybody behind me.
The thought of the cute little girl in the blue denims invaded my mind suddenly. Wondering what she was doing, I turned, hoping to catch a quick glance of that enchanting smile.

I stepped back and almost tripped in utter shock, when I saw that the girl of my dreams, was standing right behind me. She was standing straight with her hands cupped behind her arched back, had her head tilted up in my direction, and swaying herself back and forth gently by tiptoeing, then standing on her heels.
She had on her a huge smile, and looked at me straight in the eyes. It was more of a 'haha, you didn't see me hide the birthday cake, I'm innocent' smile more than anything.
In my disorientation, I smiled back, and turned back in line.

I looked at the clock, it read half past three.
"Hi"
I heard someone saying. Obviously it was the girl behind me.
I turned, timidly raised my right hand to my shoulders and said hi back. I almost did a wave.

So, a conversation ensues, and the both of us decide to get out of line. I think it was because I came to my senses and remembered that I don't like all these rides. That, and because I was enraptured before her very presence.

Now the rest of the dream is a blur. Just like most dreams are.

But I remember distinctly, that we talked a lot. She mentioned that she knew who I was, and I, being the dumbfounded love fool that I became then, didn't know who she was, and could't even be bothered to crank the insides of my cranium to figure it out.

At the end of the few hours at the park, we got really comfortable with each other.
We walked closer together, and made jokes and laughed our asses off, making a fool of ourselves in public.
She was intelligent, had a good command of her language, and was very communicative. Everytime I made a philosphical or social statement, like I always do, she'd pause for a moment, stare at the ground thinking, then look at me and explain to me what I just said, in her own words, indicating that she understood me very well, or at the very least, tried to.

I was quickly taking a liking to this girl, who exudes confidence and all of the qualities of my 'dream girl'.

At the movies, we sat together and stayed silent throughout the film. Another plus point because I hate it when people ask questions or start discussing about the film, WHILE watching the film.

We chatted again after the show, and we got closer. I had my arms around her as we sat on the bench under the blank sky. The winds grew stronger every moment as darkness began to blanket the once orange skyline. The sight of her silky smooth thighs exposed as her skirt went up slightly when she sat down, sent tingles down the back of my ear. She was so cute, and smart, I think I was falling in love. She took my hand and lay it gently on her lap. Her skin, cold on my palms, was a sensation I cannot find the will to describe. She leaned closer to me. First, one arm. Then, the other. She kept me in her little bear hug as she closed her eyes and took a rest.
And I thought to myself, I MUST be dreaming.



Damn.
I don't remember the rest of the dream.





I think I need a girlfriend real quick.

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..