Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm still short of $100 to continue school.
and I'm waiting for a job confirmation before I can earn that money.
I'm hoping people will lend me the money. Bit by bit.
But nobody seems to bother.
Haiz...


Anyway, as much as I really want that cash for my school fees, today's post is not about money.
Last month, my classmates had their FINAL presentation.
An all night video screening of their work, based on a certain theme, with music and all.
Everybody was there. Almost.

Anyway, there was a point of time when one of the soundmen, stood up and said
"Hey guys! Azhar is back here, he's hiding!"
and I never showed my face.





Honestly speaking, I did want to.
I wanted to say somethings.
But I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
If it's any consolation my fellow MGBD classmates, this was what I wanted to say:

"Firstly, I would like to congratulate all of you for completing YEAR ONE,
and for putting up an extraordinarily amazing show that night.
You guys have put in alot of effort, and cracked your brains non-stop,
sacrificing eat, sleep and your social life to pull this project off.
And I believe you guys have done so for every other project before this.
I really admire you guys for having that sort of discipline to pull yourselves through all the crap that's been thrown your way.
I am envious of your achievements.

I would also like to apologise, to all my classmates,
for I know, I've been quite the ASS sometimes.
Most of the time.
All of the time.
I haven't been coming to school regularly.
Haven't been doing my work regularly.
And I haven't been paying attention regularly.
It's fine if it was just me, but I know my actions could've cost you your work as well.
I know I have fucked up your precious efforts on more than one occasion.
And for that, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for failing, not the course, but in general, even after some of you guys, have given me encouragement.
That belief in me, was what I needed to pull me through, but when I got it,
I took it for granted.
I apologise.


Lastly, To my lecturers.
Especially Miss Sherlyn.
I know I've said alot already.
Not today, but before today.
I've given you false hope, and taken your advice and sincerity for granted.
There's nothing much I can say cos you've heard it all, I guess.
but this time,
wether I do get to continue school or not,

I'm Sorry.





So to all my NYP friends.
Congratulations.




If any of my classmates happen to read this,
please let the others read it too?
Miss Sherlyn too maybe?

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..