Friday, August 7, 2009

An Eye For An Eye Leaves Everybody Blind - Anti Minahs and Kenings 2.0

Fight fire with fire, and you'll get burnt.

Do you know why I got into the Punk scene?
Well firstly, cos I liked the music.

2nd of all, to me, it shows how I am proud of being an individual. A unique being. One person, different, somehow, from the rest. In what I believe in, in the things I wanna do, I am proud of being me, and NOBODY can take that away from me.

But that's just how I express my pride in my individuality. Other people can do it in their own way.
Doesn't matter if you're a skinhead, a rudeboy, a chinese ah beng, or some random malay mat.

You choose who you wanna be, and NOBODY can take it away from you.


Now,
Since we ALL have that FREEDOM OF CHOICE, to be the kind of person we want to be,
WHY should we give shit to people, because of their decisions?

WHO ARE WE, to judge what is right, or cool, for a person.

And I'm talking about all the Minahs and Mats out there, whose been affected by the ANTI MINAHS AND KENINGS 2.0 CONTROVERSY.


Now don't get me wrong, I too, like any other sane person out there, don't really fancy malay gangsters and all their eccentricities.
BUT I FEEL FOR THESE GUYS, why?

BECAUSE I think that what this Arshanti lady is doing is wrong.
and all those people supporting her, the blog, the facebook acct, you are no better.

Right now, everything's a mess.
They're bombarding each other with hate messages and all.
It's never gonna end.

In the first place, Arshanti shouldn't have put up pictures of all those people on Facebook. That's just rude.
NOW TELL ME I'M WRONG.
Don't you think it is wrong? To be putting up pictures of random people, people she doesn't know, and dissing them.

What I've learnt is to never judge a book by it's cover. They might look all MATish and all, but some of them ARE nice people.

Now since these people have been ATTACKED, for no apparent reason, of course they'll react.

and so they create another facebook fan page, to boycott Arshanti's AM&K2.0,
and surprise2, all Arshanti's friends pictures are on the profile.
and same thing again, alot of hate remarks.

Then we got a blog from the 'minahs' dissing the 'anti-minahs'.

SEE.. NEVERENDING..

Now I'm pissed because, these people are fighting over nothing.
and alot of heartpain for alot of people.

I also saw Arshanti's status on facebook when that happened.
She wrote something like "The minah's kutuk budak punks n skins.. They're looking for trouble"
SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Now who was the one looking for trouble first?
I know it was wrong for them to fight back with such harsh words, but it's only natural don't u think?

2ndly, "They're looking for trouble"?
Well to me, it sounds like you seem very confident of yourself there. What if they did come looking for trouble? Who are you gonna fall back on?
The scene kids? The punks? The skins?
It seems like you're expecting help, when you're not at all sure that you're gonna get it.
What? You're gonna go to town, round up all the scene kids, and get them to save your butt?
If that was the case, I wouldn't join you. Definitely.

Is or was Arshanti with the x-core kids?
If she was, haha, nuff said.



I don't know la. I don't know where to start. You talk about people being childish mats and starting fights and all, but you, wether u know it or not, are doing just that.

Wouldn't ANY of you feel hurt, if somebody you didn't know, who doesn't know you, talk bad about you?

You can come talk to me for a more in-depth conversation.
There's so much to say.

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..