Friday, April 30, 2010


On the other end of my emotional highway though,
I feel really crappy.
As usual.

Somebody once said:

How we are valuable is more important than how valuable we are.

But when I come to think about it, I can never really know how I am valuable.
I don't have anybody who can really appreciate me enough to tell me that I'm valuable.
Ultimately, I'm alone.
STILL
Am I not valuable?




Finally, I don't know who to talk to...
but
I am not mad at you.

I'm furious, dissappointed, dumbfounded, sad, confused and starting to lose hope.
I'm sorry,
but you keep making me feel down.

and I know I make you feel down when I'm down.
sorry.


bleargh....
haiz...







No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..