Sunday, September 19, 2010

Azhar Punkrocker

Welcome to my newly revamped blog.
Not much difference.
haha.


People always come to me to complain about how depressing my blog posts are.
I'm not emo or anything, but c'mon lah, my life sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I am lazy, period. Yes. But I'm not ignorant towards the fact that I have problems that need to be settled.
Trust me, I am doing everything in my power to fix it.
Give me time people.
That's money and what not.

How about friends?
Forget all my punk or punkrocker friends, poker friends or whatever. They're good.
There's a certain group. As close as I was to them, or, seberapa banyaknya masa aku spend ngan dorang, I've always felt left out.
Outing tak ajak, ape tak ajak.
Jalan raya, takpe lah, tak ya ajak aku pe.
One of the reasons I got so depressed during a certain point of time, is because I feel left out.
Ada orang lain jugak pe yang korang tak spend as much time as before pe, those people kau ajak.
Asal tak leh ajak aku???!?!?!?!

:'(

Sembarang ah. Raya pun tak important pe.




FML

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..