Saturday, July 11, 2009

I just wanna say something random.

I miss ALL the girls I've ever been with.
No matter how shortlived the relationships were, they were no doubt still relationships.
Better than what I have now.

I've been alone for way too long.
It's killing me.

There are some I miss more than the others.
But I won't say who.
But it's not just one.

And it's not only because I am lonely that I miss them.
I miss them also and especially because some or should I say most of them are amazing people.
Smart
Funny
Beautiful
Traits that I would want my GF to have.

Unfortunately, things never turn out the way I hope.
and the sad thing is for some of them, I never got the chance to confess my 'love'to them,
and before i know it, they get swept off their feet by somebody else.
life sucks.

So, again I say,
I miss u.


k Bye.
I wanna kill myself.

No comments:

~~*Long Live PR201*~~


It is our world, it is ours.. And it has been stolen from us.. We set out to demand it back, only this time they didnt call us HIPPIES, they called us PUNKS..